White hairs are one of the things that bother most of the girls.
White hairs are one of the things that bother most of the girls. A few strands of white hair can make anyone uncomfortable. Even though one should never stop embracing their natural beauty, white or black, whatever the hair color everything is beautiful. However, there might be some people who would want to get rid of those white strands. Don’t you worry, we gotcha!
Before we begin, let’s look at some reasons for having white hair that you can avoid in the early stages.
- Genes- Your genetics play a crucial role in the development of your white hair.
- Chronic stress can also be the reason for your increase in white hair strands.
- Thyroid- Hormonal changes caused by the thyroid can be one of the prominent reasons.
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency- The deficiency of this vitamin can weaken hair cells and affect melanin production.
Curing white hair issues solely depends on person to person. If it is genetic then there is a rare possibility of getting it fixed. If you have health issues then it is really necessary to get checked by a doctor first before going for any remedy.
If you are someone who wants to have a ‘Desi Juggad’ here is something that you can try
1. Gel aloe vera and Vitamin E capsule:
- Put 2 spoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Once you pour aloe vera gel then pinch one vitamin E capsule
- It will become a jelly-like consistency once you continue mixing for 10 minutes continuously.
- You should massage this cream into the scalp for 4-5 minutes so that it can be absorbed well by the skin
- Let it rest on your scalp for overnight
- Wash your hair the next day
2. Ingredients mixed with Henna:
Indians use henna as a natural hair dye. Nevertheless, it can produce impressive results when mixed with the following ingredients: Mix 1 cup henna powder with as much coffee powder as you like according to how dark you want your hair to be: 1 cup of curd, 1 cup of lemon juice, 1 cup of Brahmi, 1 cup of Indian gooseberry, 1 cup of honey, 1 cup of olive oil, 1 cup of nuts, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, dry mint powder, and vinegar. You should let the mixture sit for 2 hours before using it on your scalp. After that, you should thoroughly rinse it off.
These two remedies are completely natural and won’t harm your hair anyway. Before hopping on to chemical hair treatments try these for some time and you can see the results.
Note- The remedies can have different impacts depending on the individual’s scalp and hair. Also, try to maintain your diet too.